Sunday, November 30, 2008

Learning Chinese Culture

Sunday morning and i am feeling lazy... a few more reports to do =X

Today is the 30th November. Another month and 10 days till i am back home in Singapore. Why does it have to be so soon? Why does it begin to end, when we have only started to learn and understand?

The first 3 months. But i can't really say i have truly experienced the culture of China, until i came to know and make friends with the local Chinese...and it is only recently that we began to have a stronger friendship with the friends we came to know. Although not all are local Chinese, but getting to meet Korean friends and Malaysian friends are quite fun too.

I know i have yet to introduce Zoey(the Malaysian friend) and the 2 yang yang(s) that Yeah Hooi met in her church. I even left out the fact that we went to wuxi on Monday =X haha.. my bad..

I think that it is only from them that we can really know Chinese culture. And i am confident to say that i am learning things from they, even from Liu Yi. Being brought up with different family background and environment, each of them taught us something different, but then again, there are some similarity between them...

I know we are going to learn more... and i hope that they can learn more about us ^^

No comments: