skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
I have written the
FINAL
chapter.
And I have closed the book...
A beautiful night.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
You wrote a novel?
December 18, 2008 at 4:59 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living With Heart
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are and the things you never want to lose
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(105)
▼
December
(6)
Shining Friends
Countdown 30days
Looking for DHL
楊丞琳 - 帶我走
I have written the FINAL chapter.And I have close...
40days,and it isthe START of all ENDINGS...
►
November
(11)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(4)
Labels
Act 3
(3)
Blog Things
(4)
Forgotten Songs
(5)
Life of a Heart Fly
(39)
Surviving China
(59)
Other Sides of Me
5-合-1の未道
Lives of 5 Crazy People
Leave A Message
Keep Your Heart Flying High
1 comment:
You wrote a novel?
Post a Comment