How did i spend my last 3 weeks of "holiday"? I have absolutely no idea..
I think i rotted my way through. I cant even remember what i did last week. All i can remember is going for chinese classes after chinese classes. Staying at home, doing nothing and going out with Clare, Siti and Yanli for Kung Fu Panda^^ The rest of the things are in a blur.
I jus came back from my IA&F paper... 2 more papers and a presentation to go, before i offically start school again...
Right now, there is this peaceful and innocent-looking letter on my table, however i can't same the same for its content. The letter is address to me by Singapore Polytechnic and nothing ever good comes from school. Previous letters were usually exam scheldules or payment of school fees. This time, the dreadful-ness and horror is twice as much.
All because of a single, 5-letter word "NAPFA".
It have been 2 Years and 3 months since i last excersied, that was in first 3 months JJC. The exercise i get thereafter are things like walking up the stairs and running after buses. Not much of an excersie, is it?
Since blogs are suppose to be a place of confessions and thoughts, i have to admit something and that is I can NEVER do sit-ups. Yup.. i said it.For some reason, Sit-ups isn't my thing. I usually just cheat using my elbow or to use my maths, add a bit of here, add a bit of there. =X Jus thinking for doing sit-ups give me the shivers.
About today's IA&F, it's a good thing that i started studying only yesterday. I completed e paper in half an hours time (1 hour paper). ^^ Pretty Confident about the paper. But i dont think i can say the same thing for tomorrow's Com&Ben and Wed's Employment Law...
*Back to Study*
Countdown to flight: 69 days
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment