Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Date with the Dentist

Ahhhh.....

Why do i meet all the weird people?
My dentist was singing when he did polishing for my teeth, his feet was even tapping to the music.

It would have been fine if his singing was great, but trust me, it wasn't. I was trying my best not to laugh, when there was so many equipment and tools in my mouth.

Avisit to the dentist is like a nightmare for all young at heart, and apparently I'm one of them. As we grow older, we would forget about our twice a year visit to the clinic. I was at the clinic yeaterday, to take some medication for the china trip, and i was hoping that my mum would forget about the dentist. But with the dentist just right next door to the clinic, the probability of her forgetting is close to 0%, unless there is a major distraction like an earthquake or a wild tiger.

Anyway....

I just finished my exams!!! Yeah!!
I threw 20 marks away!!
So everyone, please do not tell me anything about EQUITY....

Countdown to flight: 4 days

No comments: