Saturday, August 23, 2008

Royce Chocolates

Royce Chocolates^^ Thanks!!

I did not tell you, but it the first sight of it, due to the sliver wraping, i thought it was a silver pouch like thing and I almost fainted(just kidding). But the part about not knowing what it was, that was serious. It was only thereafter when i read the words on the paper bag.

I have no idea what's with me and Royce Chocolates, I think we have a long link of fate that is tied together.

Scaring me to meet a mystery person is plain evil. I seriously thought is was my nightmare that we were going to meet. If that's true, I'll kill you. But thank god, it was the guy that share the same birthday as me.

I found out that I knew Mr-same birthday since Pri5, but have never gone out with him what-so-ever. And i have to admit i only got to know about him on our 11th birthday when I bought some candy stuff for our class. So for the whole 3 school terms before that, I didn't know that there was someone that shares the same birthday as me. Hey, did you know that we share the same hospital too? And that you were born 5 hours earlier. Perhaps we even share the same doctor. Haha. Happy "Mugging"!!

It was actually a unsuccessful day for us. I was suppose to get a dictionary, which i didnt, someone was suppose to get shoes and didnt, while the another was suppose to get foundation but got tanner instead. Weird!! But still I had fun with you guys. Do remind me to get you guys chiong-san from china kay! And give me your 3 measurements. =P

Days to flight: 8 days

1 more Exam Paper!!! <- I hope i dont forget!!

No comments: