I did this composition on tue during the 3 hour break. For some reasons, my friends and classmates were interested in what i was writing. 10 of them actually read it and 9 of them edited my composition in one way or another...I even joked that the acknowledgements would be longer that the essay itself.
Ackowledgements and Credits
Andy
Fu Weng
Melissa
Li Ying
Jacelyn
Jin Hong
Joyce
Kevin
Kian Hui
Wendy
Xuan Ming
Below is the final results...
奥运会是四年一度的国际运动会,各国会派出选手前来主办国。主办奥运将会的城市会是各国的焦点。虽然这个盛大的运动会有利与弊,但奥运会带来的利比弊多。
首先,能够主办澳运会是城市的光荣,主办的城市会在国际的舞台上得到一定的肯定。各国的媒体会报道奥运会的幕前幕后的过程,这能提高国家的知名度。
其次,奥运会制造很多的工作,包括旅游业,餐饮业,服务业,交通业等等。这些行业需要很多人力来招待各国选手和前来观看澳运会的游客。有了工作国民会加强经济能力,因此提高生活水平。
各国选手和前来观看澳运会的游客消费能力大,在城市居住时的消费,能够促进国家经济的增长。
即使奥运会 结束后,主办国为奥运会所建的建筑物可能会成为国家的旅游景点。这些建筑物会吸引游客前来主办国观看奥运会所留下的美景,认国家有不断的游客消费。
很多人认为奥运会只有好的一面,但是奥运会也会带给城市负面的影响。
随着前来观看澳运会的游客增加,交通流量也会因游客量的增加而变大,容易造成空气的污染。交通流量大,容易引起交通阻塞,影响当地居民的生活环境。
一旦游客量增加,城市的治安也有可能成为严重的问题。当人潮多的时候,意图不轨的歹徒会比较大胆。前来观看澳运会的游客可能会成为他们的下一个目标。
除此之外,为了建设体育场,国家可能需要拆除到原本的景物,以及造成一些厉史文物的损失。
奥运会能使城市成为世界各地的焦点受到一定的肯定。奥运会也能够增加国家和国民收入,带动经济能力的增长。举办奥运会也会带给城市负面的影响,包括环境污染和治安的问题。虽然奥运会带来的问题不多,但国家也不能忽略这些问题。国家要在利于弊找到适当的平衡才能享受奥运的利益。
So, how was it?? That bad? It makes me wonder if i am truely ready for the trip. Right now, i am connfused; Whether the decision was the right one to make.
I have been oh-so-busy this few days...I spent almost 13 hours in school from tue to fri for some freaking project that my groupsmates seem like they never even turned up.And they never seem to be on time (even on occasions that i try to be late)...
Countdown to flight: 56 days
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment