Sunday, July 27, 2008

Heritage Fest'08 - the people

The people of the Kids Zone[althought not all of them]. Crazy Yi Zhen and Crazy Me. I have worked with her during the last Children's Festival.
This is a drawing done by my niece, Melissa^^
There was this kid that saw my tag and asked what does "crew" meant. He told me he knows what a ship crew is. I explained that the crew is people that help faciiate the operation of something and that if this exhibition was a ship, I am part of the crew and that Ruby was the captain.

Some interesting that happened:
1) People were coming up to us and asked where this is and that is, even when the service counter is right beside us!!
2) We were giving out some free drinks such as Banana Flavored Bandung, Lychee Flavored Bandung, and i still feel gulity about it (just kidding). People kept on asking if it was free or not.
3) Children was calling us "JieJies" and I had 2 boys calling me "Teacher!" and they are ike shouting across the exhibition calling me "Teacher!" (Where should I hide!!) But when the adults come in, they will tell their children, "Ask Aunty teach you how to do", "Give to Aunty." Haiz...

P.S. Isnt anyone curious how i took so many photos when i am suppose to be working??

Countdown to flight: 35 days

No comments: