
Friends say that i have to do all the things i want to do before i go to china. I do wish to go out, enjoy the warmth of tropical Singapore(i have 6 sentosa tix^^), eat laksa(sudden craving), go to my class outing and my group outing(make the guys wear pink shirts) and some other things i can't think of now...
One thing for sure is that i am looking for a primary school friend... It have been 3 months since i last saw my friend at Jurong East (18th April). That day, i was on the mrt with my mum, heading towards Bouna Vista, but feeling unwell, i headed back home alone.
At JE, down the escalator, i noticed(w/o my specs) some people distributing flyers and some people doing surveys. Normally, you will try to avoid all these people right? So i did avoid them. But i felt that someone was following close behind me. I heard someone call "Xin Fei", turning around, i saw my "long-lost" friend.
We had a little chat and I regret not exchanging numbers. We departed and headed our own ways, not knowing when we'll meet again.
I have always like JE, it is where you will meet people whom you know especially when you least expected, it's like a small village. I might know where the person is right now, and the chances of meeting the person again is very slim... but i am willing to search. The only trouble is that i only know a single english name. That isnt going to help much is it?
Sometimes, on the bus, i will stare blankly out the window, wishing that there might be a chance that i will see the person again...
~*~ You know me as me, and yet i was talking only about myself. So the next time i see you, i would definiately asked, "How are you?" ~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment