Friday, September 19, 2008

2nd Place of Haven 投篮机

I can feel my arms breaking as i type this post...我的手很酸,可能是按倒柠檬了...

2 days of basketball shooting machine..

Tag-team with JunSheng...
Score: 313

Yeah Hooi did take a video of us shooting, but it was unglamous (not that this photo is anywhere better, but who cares)... We'll retake the video some other time and I'll post it..

And for all those who think that i have no basketball skills, please think again.

My personal best of 212 !!! It was 147 just yesterday =D

JunSheng's score was 146 to 243... =(

Yeah Hooi and LiYing's wasn't quite there yet. =P

Why is this place our second haven? Someone was feeling down on the 18th, so we went to GuanQianJie to look for dinner, we found this lovely restaurant and right next to it, is an arcade. I have to say that it is very cheap to play in China's arcade, 1yuan can be exchanged for 3 coins.

The first day we went there, we spend 30yuan[$6] (90coins) and today we spend 20yuan[$4] (60coins). Any arcade fanatic should come to china...

The arcade we went to isn't crowded, though we do have a few smokers inside. Once we started playing, we just cant stop.... I think we are addicted to it.

No comments: