Saturday, September 20, 2008

星海XingHai Swimming Complex

True to our words, we went to the nearby swimming complex this afternoon.

The first thing we were asked to do when we got there was to do a medical check up. Sounds scary and awkward right, it was. Our brave Yeah Hooi went in first, and when she came out, she told us that the doctor just looked at her and took a photo of her for a medical card. It took less than 2 minutes. Big Relief. We actually imgained that they will take a blood test or something.

Liying and I bought a swimming costume each which cost 129yuan (faints) and all of us had to buy swimming caps.

The 3 girls bought the normal ticket (30yuan - S$6, which is considered expensive even in Singapore) while Mr Yeo bought the VIP ticket at 50yuan.

Have you been to Japan, hot spring?? Well, if you come to China swimming complex, you'll have the same changing room and shower experience minus the hot spring and the hot and cold tubs. I would not describe more, but you can use your imagination...

Mr Yeo on the other hand, got to enjoy his private room, with resting area, of sofa, massage chairs, television, magazine, hot sauna (ours wasn't hot).

There is only one single huge and crowded swimming complex. It gets less crowded at around 6pm.

MY GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT TODAY:
1)To float face down for around 20seconds
2)To float face up for 2 seconds
3)To swim frog style for 2 strokes

You might be laughing out at this moment, but for someone who is afraid of the water, i think i did a great job. I am trying hard to learn how to swim, okay. And I have been staying in the 1meter to 1.2 meter area =X Even the smaller kids can swim better than me, no wait, i cant even swim.

DINNER. SUBWAY !!!
3 cheers for China subway!! But it is slightly different from the one back home. Firstly, they do not have cold cut trio, but the most important thing is that they do not have green chilli, not the green pepper. I miss chilli !!

I have something more to say. I ordered a 6inch teriyaki chicken (22yuan) and added the regular meal (6yuan), but i paid 21yuan. Heehee. I think i'm too cute and was given discount. =P

No comments: