I noticed that i have stopped blogging this few weeks again. Two reasons:
1) I do not have the photos.
The photos are still with Yeah Hooi and sad to say, but my laptop is left with 35GB, so there isn't much memory space left for me to take in any more photos.
2) Busy!!
I am done with my Hero movie review due tomorrow, and i am(well, i was) reading the case study for the assignment due on Friday on business ethics.
I have yet to find a topic and the statistic for my report writing composition test on Friday (Graded).
And for next week, We have to hand in a video review on customer relationship due on Monday morning (30%) and last but not least, we have a 50% marketing exam on Monday in Chinese. Die!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
What i am trying to say is, we are actually quite busy and i guess that we will be staying home this weekend.
One more thing before i continue reading my business ethics textbook, we have TWO (not One but Two) BIRTHDAYS over the weekend. Yeah Hooi will be 20 on the 25th and Muah (which is me) will be 19 on Monday. But will all the assignments, i do not think we have to mood to do anything, but i promise Yeah Hooi and myself that we will go shopping next week!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment