I guess the craziest thing i have done when i AM 18th (excuse me, but i still am), is to sign up for the China Immersion Programm. I still can't believe that i am actually HERE IN CHINA!! And guess what, i will be entering a new "AGE" in this foregin land, which i have learned to call 家/home for the past 56days...
This is the first time i am celebrating my birthday overseas, and i do not know what to expect after receiveing Whipped Cream yesterday. Oh ya, i remembered something, for those in Singapore, Tomorrow is also Deepavali!! A PUBLIC HOLIDAY on my BIRTHDAY and I MISSED it!! *screams*
I am going to use my new wallet(right) toromorrow, so that I can remind myself that being older, i have to take better care of my finances. *Spending too much these few days*
Birthday Wishes.... not going to tell you.. heehee ^^
If you look at the published time of this post.
It says 11.59pm. But i'll tell you a little secret.
This post is sheduled to be posted at that time. I am actually typing it now, at 8.44pm. Heehee. I don't really do countdowns, not even for my own birthday. We have class at 8am tomorrow and we are suppose to hand is one video reflection and review thingy, which i am not done yet!! =(
I am THE official sleeping princess, and i guess that wouldn't change, no matter my age! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment