Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

It's HALLOWEEN!! Heehee, but we don't have costumes. Instead, we wore our dress... heehee..



The University was having their Sports Day...





We went to explore the school compound.. and this is what we saw......





This is what we call AN UNIVERSITY..!!

My face blur =( *tears*




The is on a road, right outside the school. We went out of the school using another exit...
GOOD EAT DINERS. Shi Quan Jie 649 号






The Only Edvience that it was Halloween !! See my NEW BOOTS !! =P

The girl beside, is Zoe, we met her during the saturday trip to Bai Ma.

(I have not uploaded the photos =X)I saw this American guy, who wore the werewolf headgear (I wouldn't call it a mask), attached a tail to himself and wore a white shirt with red sleeve that screams, "色狼". And i managed to take a glimpse of what was under his head gear, he is cute. Seriously. =D

No comments: